Has learning about the benefits of having a home warranty in our recent blog posts piqued your interest? If you would like to learn more about managing costly and unexpected problems that are part of owning a home, check out these resources. To speak with a home warranty provider today, call Colonial Home Warranty at (877) 313-0001.
· Learn about the health benefits that central vacuum systems can provide to allergy sufferers by reading this New York Times article. If you choose to have a central vacuum installed in your home, be sure to look into having it covered by your home warranty.
· This Yahoo! Voices article discusses the importance of having water leak protection coverage no matter how new or well-maintained your home’s plumbing systems and appliances are.
· Find out more about the dangers of water leaks in this article from the Environmental Protection Agency.
· Read more about the dos and don’ts of septic tank usage in this homeowner’s guide to septic systems.
· For some helpful septic system maintenance tips, check out this National Environmental Services Center resource.
· If you utilize a shoreland septic system, this University of Minnesota Extension resource can provide you with some advice that is specific to the unique sewage treatment system you use.
· This Angie’s List feature provides an overview of systems and appliances that are typically covered under a home warranty, as well as some items that providers such as Home Colonial Warranty allow their policyholders to purchase protection for.
· Are you unsure of whether or not a home warranty is a smart investment for you to make? Read this Investopedia article for some helpful insight.
· Read up on the benefits of home warranties for both homebuyers and sellers at MySpendingPlan.com.
· This Chicago Tribune article provides information on why home warranties are a great value.